WHY CURED IN PLACE PIPING (CIPP) HELPS YOU SAVE ON PIPE REPLACEMENT
There comes a time when pipes have to be replaced, there’s just no getting around it. In the past, a lot of digging and excavation had to be done with pipe repair or replacement.
Today, your expert plumbers at Steve’s Plumbing Service use state-of-the-art technologies to replace the pipe without extensive demolition throughout your property.
This method is also great for leaking pipes under or within the foundation as the concrete does not have to be excavated first. Instead of digging out and replacing the pipe, a new flexible pipe is inserted into the existing line, inflated, then cured in place.
- No Landscape Destruction
- No Breaking Up Lengths of Foundations
- No Tearing Out Walls
- Keeps Your Home In Tact
- Minimal Access Points Needed
- No Heavy Labor Charges
For more than 25 years, the CIPP method has been utilized safely and effectively to replace plumbing pipes. It is much less costly than the old methods for the homeowner as there are no extensive labor charges for digging ground or breaking through concrete.
Plus, there is limited need to restore the landscape back to its original condition. That means your beautiful lawn, walkways, or any other shrubbery won’t have to be destroyed just to replace the pipes.
Pipe Lining Services is a process through which a new pipe is created within the existing pipe using a special epoxy resin. The resin is poured into the pipes where it creates the new structural strength of the pipe. This process essentially creates new pipes and gets rid of the need for damaging your Maui home’s structures, floors, interior walls, sidewalks, streets, or landscaping elements.
The inversion method has several advantages:
- Only one access point in required.
- Over 200 feet of liner can be installed in seconds.
- The epoxy is laid up against the pipe, where it adheres directly to the liner of the pipe. It seals any cracks, holes, and thinning areas of the pipe.
Pipe Lining Services
The CIPP process typically involves four steps:
- Video Inspection – We’ll begin every job with a video inspection of the pipes to find the precise problem that your Maui home’s pipes are facing.
- Pipe Cleaning – We’ll clean out any roots and de-scale any build up or tuberculation in order to get the pipes back to their original diameter before we re-inspect pipe with a camera to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Install the Liner – After the cleaning is complete, we’ll install your new pipe lining. Once pipe lining is cured, we will perform final video inspection to verify proper installation.
- Reinstate any Tie Ins or Branches – If necessary, we will send our reinstatement tool down your newly lined pipes, and open any branches that are tied into the drain line that we relined.
What is Trenchless Sewer Lining
Trenchless sewer lining replacement is a method of replacing an old pipe with a new pipe using the existing damaged sewer line as a passage and guide for the new pipe. Steve’s Plumbing Service does this by digging a small access hole where the pipe starts. Using your damaged sewer line as a guide, our inversion machine inserts’ a sleeve filled with a two-part epoxy resin that cures in just a few short hours. Now you no longer have to cut a trench through your yard, sidewalk, or driveway to replace sewer pipes. Trenchless technology creates a seamless pipe, which prevents infiltration, restores the structural integrity of the original pipe, and eliminates any pipe joints (which weaken and allow root intrusion). Trenchless Drain Replacement takes less time than older methods like traditional excavation and restoration. It’s also approved by almost all local plumbing authorities and up to code specifications.
As you can see, this is a before and after picture, we used the lining method of trenchless sewer replacement. This was a cast iron line that we descaled to remove all debris before we installed the new liner.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF SEWER LINING:
Calcification In Sewer Lines Over Time
Calcium deposits from water form a crusted coating called “calcification” which clogs up drain lines, especially when hard water is in use. Once pipes are lined with epoxy, calcification can no longer occur because the deposits cannot adhere to the interior walls of the new epoxy barrier pipe.
Ground Movement Affects Sewer Line Integrity
Seismic activity can cause breaks in sewer and drain lines, but more frequently, minor seismic activity causes cracking and structural damage at the joints. The seamless, “joint less” nature of the CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) method means not only is the existing problem solved, but the new, seamless pipe will avert future problems as well.
Trenchless Pipe Lining from the Best Plumbers: Hawaii’s Best!
For many homeowners, sewer line repair becomes a necessary evil at some point. The older your home, the more likely you are to experience problems with broken, cracked, or corroded pipes. If you find yourself dealing with broken sewer lines, trenchless sewer repair from Steve’s Plumbing Services may be the right solution for you.
Trenchless sewer repair can fix:
- Underground piping, especially under your home or landscaping.
- Poorly installed pipes that cause constant sewer backups or leaky pipe joints.
- Blocked pipes that have broken due to roots or household debris.
- Cracked sewer pipes caused by ground movement and the settling of the house.
Call Steve’s Plumbing Service Today!
Best to schedule your free consultation
What are the Benefits of Trenches Sewer Repair?
- Minimal Impact. Traditional sewer repair requires that a trench be dug in your yard, tearing up all landscaping in its path. Trenchless pipe lining only requires a couple small holes to be dug, saving your landscaping from extensive damage.
- Money Savings. By skipping the excavation of your yard and subsequent landscaping repair, trenchless sewer repair can save you more than half the cost of traditional pipe replacement.
- Time Savings. Because traditional pipe repair and replacement requires digging and refilling trenches on your property, the pipe repairs could take several days to complete. But with trenchless sewer repair, your repairs can be completed in as little as one day!
Why choose Steve’s Plumbing Service for your trenchless sewer repair?
As a locally owned and operated business, we have been providing service with Aloha since 1987. We pride ourselves on:
- Treating you like family.
- Completing fast, accurate sewer line repairs.
- Providing competitive rates.
- Paying attention to the details, even the smallest ones.
When You Want The Best Trenchless Sewer Repair, You Want Steve’s Plumbing Service!
Resolve sewer line problems without tearing up your yard. Call or contact Steve’s Plumbing Services to get started today!
TRENCHLESS SEWER REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
If more than one sink or other fixture is slow draining or backing up, you most likely need sewer pipe cleaning or repair. Major sewer line problems don’t have to mean tearing up the yard and driveway anymore. Today’s trenchless sewer line repair and replacement technologies reduce that to just one or two holes just a few feet across. In some circumstances, it can even be a completely no-dig solution. Steve’s Plumbing Service Plumbing provides affordable trenchless sewer line services. Schedule an appointment today.
REPAIR VERSUS REPLACE
Our experts will carefully diagnose your sewer or drain line problem. That often includes an in-pipe video inspection you can look at yourself. We’ll then discuss your options of cleaning, traditional line repair and replacement, and trenchless sewer repair or replacement. A spot sewer repair is likely to be your best option if problems are limited to one short section of pipe. But if the line is old or in generally poor condition replacement is your best option in the long run. We’ll provide upfront pricing so that you can make the best decision for your particular circumstances.